With all the smoke, dust, and pollution it has become so difficult to maintain the texture of our skin. Since we can’t really do much about the pollution we can try home remedies for smooth and healthy skin. One of the easiest ways to get clear, spotless, and smooth skin is to stick to natural home remedies as they are safe and reliable.
Tips for smooth skin :
- Oatmeal- Oatmeal is a rich source of zinc that acts as an exfoliator and absorbs excess oil from your skin.
- Aloevera- Aloevera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and is highly anti-inflammatory. The enzymes in aloe vera help to make the skin smooth by exfoliating it and getting rid of lines and wrinkles.
- Rose water- Because rose water is intensely hydrating, rose water is often used in moisturizers, toners, creams, and serums,
- Spf daily – Spf protects our skin from the harmful ultaviolet rays.
- Stay hydrated- Staying hydrated is not only beneficial for ou skin but our entire body.
- Eat right- What you eat reflects on your skin that’s why having a healthy diet is the key to have a glowing and smooth skin.
- Turmeric- Turmeric has anti-inflamatorz and anti-oxidants which is very effective in rejuvenating dry, parched skin.